Testing page for a cars
Главная » Testing page for a cars
BreadcrumbBreadcrumbBreadcrumb LibertyAuto > Testing page for a cars
- My Dealer Account
- Testing page for a cars
- Авто из США «под ключ»
- Кредит на авто
- О нас
- Обработка персональных данных
- Отслеживание доставки транспорта из США
- Политика конфиденциальности
- Проверка авто
- СЕРТИФИКАЦИЯ АВТОМОБИЛЕЙ ИЗ США
- Спасибо за заявку
- Спецтехника из США
- Электромобили из США
- FAU-G Pre-Registrations on Google Play Cross 1 Million in 3 Days, Announces Developer 02.12.2020FAU-G mobile game has crossed 1.1 million pre-registrations on the Goole Play store, its developer nCore Games has said. The game was scheduled to arrive in November but an official launch date is yet to be revealed. The shooter game was announced just two days after PUBG was banned in India on September 4.
- Google Maps Getting ‘Ride Services’ Menu Entry to Provide Accurate Ride-Sharing Fares: Report 02.12.2020Google Maps is working on a new menu entry called ‘Ride Services,’ as per a report. This is available in the latest beta of the app – version 10.56.0. This setting will help get more accurate fare, by sending route information from Maps to the ride sharing company.
- Sennheiser HD 560S Headphones Launched in India, Aimed at Analytical Listening Sessions 02.12.2020Sennheiser HD 560S headphones have been launched in India, priced at Rs. 18,990. As per Sennheiser, the HD 560S headphones are tailor-made for listeners who need to understand a tune in all its details, from the recording studio to the sound file.
- Snapdragon 888: Realme ‘Race’, Red Magic 6, Oppo Find X3, and Other Upcoming Phones Based on the New SoC From Qualcomm 02.12.2020Realme ‘Race’, Red Magic 6, Oppo Find X3, Nubia Z, and ZTE Axon 30 are some of the upcoming smartphones being launched with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. OnePlus and Xiaomi have also confirmed their plans to bring Snapdragon 888-powered smartphones in 2021.
- ZTE Blade V2021 5G With Triple Rear Cameras, Dimensity 720 SoC Launched: Price, Specifications 02.12.2020ZTE Blade V2021 5G has been launched in China. It comes with a 4,000mAh battery and is priced starting at CNY 999 (roughly Rs. 11,200). The phone will be sold on JD.com from December 3 starting 10am local time (7.30am IST). ZTE Blade V2021 5G is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 720 SoC.
- Spotify 2020 Wrapped Offers Insights on Your Listening Habits for the Year 02.12.2020Spotify 2020 Wrapped is live and it offers a look at listening habits of users in the past 11 months. It is only available on the mobile app on Android and iOS. Spotify has also brought six new features this time.
- iPhone 12 Series Users Are Complaining About Frequent Signal Drop Issue on Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile 02.12.2020Many users have thronged to Apple forums and Reddit to report a signal drop issue on their iPhone 12 series units. Based on the complaints, it seems that the issue is particularly significant when a user is travelling or driving. All of the iPhones in the series i.e. iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 […]
- Samsung One UI 3.0 Update Schedule Announced for Smartphones in Egypt 02.12.2020Samsung has shared a rough timeline for the stable One UI 3.0 update that will hit several phones starting from this month in Egypt. Galaxy S20 series will be the first, followed by the foldable phones.
- iPhone Vulnerability Could Have Let Attackers Gain Complete Control Over Wi-Fi: All the Details 02.12.2020Apple patched a serious vulnerability earlier this year that could have allowed attackers to gain complete control over any iPhone using Wi-Fi. The issue was fixed with the release of iOS 13.5 in May.
- Google Assistant’s Interpreter Mode Gets Dedicated Android App, to Help Translate Spoken, Written Sentences 02.12.2020Google Assistant’s Interpreter Mode has been launched as a dedicated app on Android. It will allow users to translate spoken and written sentences in real time, across 30 languages. The app is currently in early access stage and hence may not be available for everyone yet.